I have seen many movies where Salma acted. However, she was merely eye candy in those shows. Sheer bimbo roles. Oftentimes, she will be casted in roles that call for a
Believe me; it was only in Frida that she was given the chance to shine. Yes, it was still a
She acted as Frida Kahlo, the Mexican surrealist painter with gusto, portraying the intense physical sufferings of that woman as well as the heartaches of being married to a womanizing husband. She also showed the bisexual nature of Frida with such authentic display of lustful abandon. Apparently Frida committed suicide. An entry in her diary attested to this: "I hope the exit is joyful; and I hope never to return."
Salma Hayek is one of the Latino divas of
I wish her well.
Quote of the Day:
“Pleasure is the bait of sin.” Plato
Heartsong


No comments:
Post a Comment