Thursday, April 19, 2007

Predicting the Market


As I look at the Malaysian stock market, I am very suspicious especially of the recent run-up. Breaking the 1,314 psychological level set in 1994 has been an obsession. It has been breached. Today market went down 18 points in early morning trade. So what next?

For those who bought into Gentings and Resorts, the best thing to do is not to look at their on-going prices but to lock up the stocks. Look if you still want to bargain buy at lower prices.

As for KPS,it looks like there is something afoot given the heavy buying pressure yesterday. Unfortunately it was only a momentary bubble which fizzled out. It is now going down the tube. The last time I looked it was RM1.37.

Observing the market is no fun.

Quote of the Day:

" We can only do no great things; only small things with love." Mother Theresa

Heartsong