Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Recurrent Dreams


Have you ever had dreams with certain recurrent features? Or for that matter, dreams that are juxtaposition of snippets of true life and the ethereal elements? I have.

Over the past years, I have dreams about riding on motorcycles without wearing a helmet. Sometimes, after waking up, I will remember that dream and wonder why I was breaking the law. Then, there were instances that I rode pillion without a helmet and wondered in the dream why I was never hauled up by the cops.

Were these dreams reflective of the time when crash helmets were not required by law?

Dreams are funny things. Fancy carbon-dated dreams!

Then, there are dreams where I was talking to former colleagues, engrossed in certain issues of the day. The characters are real; the situations and background are true. Deja vu vu in the making?

Anyway, I am no gambler though I might dabble a little in stocks. If I am really one hard-core gambler, I would have got all my dreams read and interpreted and pun the number forecast, perhaps losing big time.

As of now, dreams are dreams. Are they a window to another world or another time? Are they foretelling something?

Quote of the Day

“Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.”Edgar Cayce

Heartsong

No comments: