Devil Woman!
I went to pick up my daughter after her Grade 6 music exams today at
You may have heard about the evil doings of a devil woman but you may never have actually met one. I had the misfortune to meet one and to have worked under one. Forget about Sigourney Weaver’s character in Working Girl or for that matter, Meryl Streep’s in The Devil Wears Prada. This is real and many more times worse!
She is one mean person and she just knows what to do with bosses. She will please them no end until she gets her promotion. Those under her supervision will all be given bad reports to make sure that they were not promoted. Every where she works, she will quarrel with her subordinates and there were petitions after petitions in all the places that she worked in for her to be transferred. Two ministers actually transferred her because of the veracity of these petitions. However, the strange thing is she got promoted every time until her retirement.
She might have made the ringgits; and she did get her promotions. And so she has this big house in Damansara Jaya. From what I gathered, that house is not a home. Her husband is not talking to her neither is her daughter. I guess the devil woman wallows in miserable contentment!
As they say, God works in strange ways. But in this case, I believe that it is more the way of the Devil.
Quote of the Day:


No comments:
Post a Comment