Monday, March 19, 2007

Strange Coincidence?


I had a strange dream last night. I thought I better put this in a blog entry to reflect upon later.

In the dream I met up with the recently departed Gloria. She was living in a single-storey house. There was a hawker plying his trade about 30 yards from her house. I was at the hawker stall when she came by to speak to me.

She was dressed almost in the picture that adorned her wake. The colour of the dress was dark sky-blue. She told me that Doris and Suku were in Vision City, Vietnam and they were doing well as they secured some business based on patent assignment. She said it would do me good if I could do the same. (By the way, Doris and Suku are two friends I know from my Malacca High School days.)

Then I noticed that she was wearing beads around both her ankles. The colour was identical to the colour of her dress. I followed her home and then strangely she started massaging me.

I do not know what the message of the dream is. This morning I received an email from a buddy attaching strange ghostly pictures. Coincidence?

Incidentally, yesterday was exactly a week after Gloria passed on.

May God Bless her soul!


Quote of the Day:

Dreams are free therapy. Consult your inner Freud.” Grey Livingston

Heartsong